Saturday, December 5, 2009

Oops! Wrong understanding of the project


Ok, so I guess that I did not fully understand the concept of the project. When I thought that the original project was to "create" a new technology, I had the whole idea planned out. However, i just now figured out what I want to do! THis is an unreleased technolgoy that has yet to make a splash. However when it does, it will be a tidal wave. The technology is called Xbox360: Natal. This is a motion capturing device that will take playing games to a whole new level. What the technology does is use a camera that scans peoples bodies for motion capture, and even down to facial recognition. This allows for people to not use controllers but actually play as though they were in the game. This is the first technology to work efficiently enough to run smoothly. When this product comes out, it will be a forerunning technology in the gamer expereince. It will definerly be an exciting time for gamers. You can follow this link to watch the video on it now to get a better idea of what to expect from "Natal". http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2qlHoxPioM .Enjoy! Wish me luck on my project for Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment