Sunday, October 25, 2009

Scratch that

Apparently my school drained mind has lost its self That last post was # 5. Sorry to mislead all of you.... and by all i mean my TA. Sorry, i just dont know anyone else who would be interested in reading about my life. Here is an interesting subject. I am currently playing intramural volleyball. I started out the semester as the worst player on the team. Now, 3 weeks into the season.... im the best! Best on defense, best at serving, and best at passing. If it werent for me, the team would crash and burn. Heres to rocking out VIP style. I love showing people who is the best when they doubt. Now if only i could manage to set that kind of trend with crew..... oh you didnt hear? I made the worst boat on the team, even though im 8th fastest of 40. Makes sense right? RIGHT.

No comments:

Post a Comment